The TPN POPI-Portal will guide you in a simple step by step process through the POPI Act. In terms of POPI Regulations, all businesses must maintain a Personal Information Impact Assessment. TPN’s POPI-Portal gives you a personalised Impact Assessment for your business and it suggests an action plan that will allow your business to continuously improve how personal information is accessed, stored and used throughout your business. The action plan gives suggestions on what you can implement to improve your compliance, allows you to capture the actions you have taken and add any extra steps you think may still need to be taken. As an added bonus, the POPI-Portal provides you with all the Policies needed for POPI compliance as part of the POPI-Pack.
This is an annual subscription which is renewed in the 13th month and is charged as a monthly fee from the date of renewal.
- Provides your business with its Inherent (Existing) Risk Score
- Gives Personalised Input to record Control Measures which will help you manage the business’s Residual (Remaining) Risk
- Provides the business with their Remaining Risk
- Enables a Questionnaire against the 8 pillars of the POPI Act
- Creates a personalised Action Plan to be prioritised and as action tasks are completed, improves the business’s overall Risk Matrix Score
- Includes your POPI-Pack with all the Policies you need for POPI compliance
Baitseanape Management Consulting (BMC) is a leading business management and advisory consulting services firm operating in the public and private sector. With more than 20 years’ experience in corporate governance and compliance, privacy, forensic services and internal auditing, BMC incorporates a powerful niched network of Internal and Forensic Auditors, Chartered Accountants and Compliance Officers. The Chief Operating Officer of BMC, Abel Pienaar partnered with TPN Credit Bureau to create the most dynamic POPI Compliance System in the market, the TPN POPI-Portal. See more.